Thursday, December 17, 2009

I like & I hope..

just would like to share a little bit about myself..not much..it's just what I like & hope to be with..ekeke..sebabnya..not all people able to understand me the way I am..sometimes i feel sad, and org biasanya jarang dapat detect unless sy bgtau..sometimes i want to cry, but i rarely got any crying shoulder, that put me all alone at last..it's not that i don't have any good friends, i have a lot! but somehow i notice that there's a part of me that diorg not able to discover..there's only few people that reach that part..

when i am sad, i always make myself happy by:



  • see the sky!! bila tgk awan, i feel sooo relieve...xcaya cubela...











  • tengok kucing..i love cat..dh kena cakar smp fobia dgn darah pun still x mengalah..















  • got the mother's senses right now..wish to be a good mother!











  • ahaha...normal things rite?











  • main hujan!! really make me happy tp selalu xde rezeki..










  • love the book!!












  • this is what i wish to be stored in my memory..to see the sunset with the one that i love..karambunai maybe? hope to be true..hihi





manusia x kan pernah puas..tapi selalu terlupa hakikat kita jugak bukan sempurna..gunakanlah segala nikmat yg diberi Allah pd kita & insyaallah there will be a good thing  although it is bad ..segala ciptaan Allah juga adalah kegembiraan buat kita!

No comments:

Post a Comment